Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Life After London..

To be honest, I was expecting a bit of a mental shift when I moved back from England. I probably should not be too surprised to find out that I was, in fact, correct. I do not have the means of travelling in the same respect. I cannot just get up and go somewhere. With no vehicle and no seriously promising public transportation near by, I am biding my time around the house by doing an assortment of the following:

  • Job hunting
  • Cleaning my room
  • Job hunting
  • Unpacking from London
  • Job hunting
  • Unpacking from last spring at school
  • Job hunting
  • Meeting up with friends to catch up
  • Job hunting
  • Doing chores
  • Job hunting
  • Car searching
  • Job hunting
Did I mention job hunting? It's true. I have been applying for jobs since December. I have received a number of emails telling me I do not fulfill the qualifications or requirements, which I typically knew ahead of time, I just thought maybe someone would take a chance on me!! Since being in London, I have put out about 15 resumes and/or applications to organizations and companies from Hong Kong to London-- and everywhere in between! I am looking for somewhere new to kick off my next big adventure!! 

Cross your fingers! Something should happen soon! It's only a matter of time before I will start this new chapter in life. 
Sarah Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment