Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A New Location/Place to Start from

First, I need to apologize for the lack of posting. Although there is no rhyme, reason, or excuse for my dropping off the face of the internet-world, I must mainly give fault to my computer deciding to die mid-February. The next fault lies on myself for losing the username/password needed and having no time as senioritis kicked in leading up to finals.

Second, to have a brief update on life:
- Over springbreak in March, I went to California. Fresno and Ventura to be exact. I visited my old roommate, Talia and my cousins Kate, Anne, Matt, and Jack. I had a bit of a lousy experience getting to Fresno due to a delayed plane out of Milwaukee, resulting in a missed flight out of Dallas. Luckily the airliner paid for my hotel with a voucher and $40 worth of airport food vouchers. I couldn't really complain, but I did. :) I spent St. Patty's Day weekend with Talia in Fresno, and took the train/bus to Ventura from Sunday to Wednesday. I spend this time with my cousins and had such a wonderfully lovely time!! I cannot wait to visit again. On Wednesday afternoon, I took the bus/train back to Fresno and flew out on Thursday! Besides going into the trip with bronchitis and leaving with sun poisoning, it was an absolute blast!
- I walked in the May commencement ceremony for graduation from UWSP. I do not technically graduate until I complete my final externship in London this summer. I will have graduated with a Bachelor or Fine Arts and Communication, having studied arts management with an emphasis in music, and minors in music and business administration. I cannot wait to keep updating you with job prospects and experiences in London
- To end this post, as there needs to be LOADS more written about this next topic: I AM IN LONDON! I also will be the marketing intern for ShadowStage Productions. I will be assisting them with developing their marketing strategies both for the company and specifically for 'Red Riding Hood in the Shadows' for family audiences to be premiered at the LOST theatre, in London during July/August of 2012.

This is all I will leave you with for now as it is late, and I have loads to do tomorrow! More updates to come as soon as I stealthily find wifi throughout the city!!

Cheers!
Sarah Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment